The Secret To A Healthy Life
A healthy immune system is key to maintaining good health and avoiding illness. Sun and Moon vitalizes your Cells using numerous vitamins and nutrients, creating harmony with nutritional needs of the body in the morning (SUN) and at night (MOON).
Produced in Germany, Sun and Moon follows the highest standards of quality, enriched only with natural colours and flavours – thus suitable for vegans and vegetarians – and is free of gluten and lactose.
Sun and Moon contains teams of ingredients, complementarily working with each other to take care of the well-being of the whole body, for a comprehensive supply of everything the cells need.
- The energy team provides increased vitality; the ingredients magnesium, riboflavin, Vitamin B12, and iron contribute to prevention of fatigue.
- The cellular function team provides the body with iron, magnesium, zinc, and Vitamin B12, all of which has a role in the process of cell division. Vitamin A also plays a role in the process of cell specialisation.
- The concentration team takes care of mental performance; Pantothenic acid helps boost mental performance, while iron and zinc contribute to maintaining cognitive functions
- In the bone building team are calcium, magnesium, and Vitamin D, which are needed for the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- Based on zinc and selenium, the beauty team contributes to the maintenance of healthy hair and nails. Copper and manganese contribute to the maintenance of healthy connective tissues.
- The muscle function team helps you stay active – magnesium and calcium contribute to maintaining normal muscle functions.
Sun and Moon contains many other valuable ingredients, such as coenzyme Q10, choline, L-carnitine, ribose, enzymes, amino acids, trace elements and plant extracts.
THE PERFECT MIX OF SUBSTANCES FOR MORNINGS AND EVENINGS
Since our body has varying nutritional needs in the morning and evening, the active substances are divided into SUN & MOON. The elements in SUN will enable an optimal start in the morning, whereas MOON aims to regenerate your body after the daytime activities.
In the morning, one sachet of Sun dissolved in water will activate your cells and provide you energy throughout the day. Enjoy the refreshing taste of pomegranate, cranberry, and acai, knowing that you are doing something good to your cells.
MOON is designed to supply the cells with the nutrients they need to regenerate during the night. With the pleasant taste of mint and orange, Moon contains vitamins and minerals that calm the body and keep it well-balanced. Zinc contributes to keeping the acid-base balance and maintaining a regular metabolism of carbohydrates and fats.
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary. Product is not intended to treat or cure any diseases.
QNET a prominent Asian direct selling company provides a wide range of life enhancing and luxury products that are offered through its proprietary e-commerce platform to customers and distributors in more than 100 countries. The company also has some 60 offices and agencies worldwide, and more than 50 stockists, apart from localised operations or franchisees in a number of countries. In UAE QNET operates from 3 locations, offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi as well as a logistics hub in Mussafah.
Established in Hong Kong in 1998, QNET is a member of the Direct Selling Association of Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines. QNET is also a part of the Hong Kong Health Food Association and the Health Supplements Industry Association of Singapore among others. Recently QNET became member of United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) Network- the world’s largest corporate sustainability initiative.
QNET is active in sports sponsorships around the world, including football, badminton and more, due to the company’s strong belief that the drive, passion and teamwork of sports mirrors that of QNET. QNET signed a new and exciting partnership with Manchester City Football Club (MCFC), as its official direct selling partner for three years.
For more information, please visit the QNET website at www.qnet.net