Looking for the ultimate romantic experience with your loved one this Valentine’s Day? Then head to Club Vista Mare on Palm Jumeirah, for a beachfront dinner under the stars accompanied by the soft tunes of a live jazz band on 14 February.
Diners can indulge in a variety of menu options from Club Vista Mare’s restaurants, with stunning views of the city skyline.
- Breeze Beach Grill is going all out with a romantic candlelit dinner by the beach and a three-course meal for two with a bottle of grape for AED495 per couple.
- For couples looking to share the love, Ethiopian restaurant Gursha is offering three sharing dishes from its extensive menu, in addition to a special welcome drink and other house beverages for AED450 per couple.
- For those looking for a bit of Italian flair, Simply Italian is offering a three course Italian meal with a complimentary glass of bubbles, oysters, jumbo scallops, truffle risotto and lobster for AED688 per couple.
- Levantine restaurant Abyat is offering a romantic Lebanese-themed dinner along with a complimentary glass of bubbles on arrival followed by a cheese platter, chicken avocado salad, an assortment of appetizers and a prime grilled fillet with cherry sauce for AED700 per couple.
- Meanwhile, Ibn Al Bahr is serving up fresh seafood including appetizers and grilled mains including fish, lobster and dessert for two, along with unlimited soft drinks and a choice of a bottle of red or white house grape or a bottle of sparkly for AED500 per couple.
For more information follow Club Vista Mare on social media: Facebook – @clubvmare; Instagram – @clubvmare; twitter – @clubvmare.