Make the most of the coming holiday with these destinations chosen by Mundana, the travellers’ favourite boutique travel agency in Dubai
Dubai, 12 June, 2018: Many residents here in the UAE are now planning their Eid holidays and Mundana, the travellers’ favourite boutique travel agency, has gathered the best weekend getaways to choose from. Keep reading and happy travels!
- Tbilisi, Georgia: June marks the start of Georgia’s summer season when the countryside opens up to hikers, horse riders and white water rafters keen to make the most of the mountains. Centrally-located Tbilisi, the charming capital, is perfectly situated for day trips into the magnificent countryside. Don’t miss the charming town of Signagi with its many wineries. Wherever you venture, you’ll be assured of a warm welcome: this is a country where guests are considered a blessing and hospitality is second nature.
Mundana’s hotel selection: Ambassadori Tbilisi Hotel
Average nightly price: 760 AED
- Dubrovnik, Croatia: Dubrovnik’s at its best in June before the European summer holidays begin in earnest. The weather’s hot, the water’s clear and the evenings are warm enough for al-fresco dining. Walk the walls of the historic Old Town late in the afternoon; the cruise ships have departed and you’ll have the privilege of enjoying that lofty vantage point without the crowds. Cool off by day on a sailing trip to the islands that dot the sea and give the region its name: the Dalmatian Coast.
Mundana’s hotel selection: Villa Dubrovnik
Average nightly price: 3000 AED
- Santorini, Greece: Santorini, ah Santorini! Does Greece get any better than this? Whitewashed buildings tumble down impossibly steep cliff faces and overlook an ancient volcanic caldera flooded by the Aegean Sea. Immortalised by poets and painters, its magical sunsets will unlock your creativity and inspire you, at the very least, to pick up your camera.
Mundana’s hotel selection: La Perla Villas
Average nightly price: 2000 AED
- Seychelles: La Digue’s most famous strip of sand, Anse Source d’Argent, has graced many a glossy magazine cover and the reality is as exquisite as the pictures depict. Soft white sand shelves gently into the turquoise sea. Giant granite boulders are softened by softly swaying coconut palms. Happily Anse Source d’Argent is not alone and you’ll be spoiled for choice when it comes to beautiful beaches in this Indian Ocean paradise.
Mundana’s hotel selection: Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island
Average nightly price:6500 AED
- Kandy, Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka’s Cultural Triangle is a firm favourite of ours in June with dry, sunny weather the norm. The hilltop fortress of Sigiriya is an easy day trip from bustling Kandy. Brave the many steps and staircases to the top and the views are out of this world. Kandy’s also the ideal place to step back in time and commence a rail adventure to Sri Lanka’s Hill Country where refreshing tea and flavoursome food make this a foodie’s delight.
Mundana’s hotel selection: Santani Resort & Spa
Average nightly price: 1500 AED