Seychelles, A Must Visit Destination this February!
HolidayMe.com– In a world full of distractions, Seychelles is a welcome change for the sore-eyed travelers. This beautiful archipelago, lying on the east coast of Africa, and surrounded by the great Indian ocean on all sides, offers a very different realm altogether. A world, whose natural beauty is serene enough to bring back your lost peace of mind.
Comprising of 115-odd islands, Seychelles is all about uninhibited hills, dense foliage, coastal walks, and snorkelling and diving avenues set amidst endless stretches of topaz waters and an environ perfect for lazing around.
The fact that tourism in Seychelles Islands is thriving, is because of the vast number of things one can do, scenic locations to explore, and beautiful vistas to visit.
Though this beautiful archipelago of more than 100 islands greets every kind of tourist warmly, its equation with honeymoon couples is truly special. The most famous example remains of Prince Williams and Princess Kate, who chose these islands as their honeymoon destination!
Seychelles is a unique getaway destination among landscapes so dazzling that it exudes romance and elegance in all its ends and pores. Blessed with a year-long warm, tropical climate, any time is a good time to visit the archipelago.
Here are some of the top HolidayMe recommendations for Seychelles!
Top things to do in Seychelles
- Relax and enjoy the unparalleled views from one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Anse Lazio located in Praslin Islands.
- Dive in to experience the vivid underwater beauty of the world’s second largest coral atoll, the Aldabra.
- Cannot miss: A visit to the Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve, a UNESCO Heritage Site, home to some of the most exotic birds, animals, fruits, and plants in the world.
- Get a feel of the wild side of Seychelles by walking on the beautiful Dans Gallas trail on the Mahe Island. You are rewarded by the stunning view of all of North Mahe at the top of the trail.
- Why You Should Visit Seychelles In 2017
- A romantic getaway, a honeymoon delight or a couples’ ideal retreat
The islands of the Seychelles make for a picturesque wedding location. The natural beauty is so abundant in Seychelles that it seems as though the entire island is putting up a red carpet-esque welcome for you and your loved one. The islands guarantee absolute quiet and relaxation and are ideal for couples looking for a romantic holiday. The sight of powder-fine white sand, crystal clear water and spectacular rock formations are simply overwhelming for the sore eyes.
- Rich, diverse and bountiful of natural offerings in Seychelles
According to one estimate, Seychelles is home to more than 2,000 species of plants, over 1,000 species of marine life and the largest population of Aldabra giant tortoises in the world. UNESCO World Heritage site of Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve on Praslin Island and Mount Fleuri National Botanical Gardens, are some of the highlights while hikers can explore the Seychelles’ highest peak in Morne Seychellois National Park.
- Underwater wonders and adventure sports to indulge in
Seychelles is a year-round paradise for scuba divers and snorkelers alike. Adventure seekers can swim among whale sharks and hawksbill turtles, or snorkel through a medley of colourful corals and tropical fishes. Seychelles is also home to six marine national parks among its picturesque islands.
For more information on packages and deals, please log on to HolidayMe.com